Saturday 21 April 2007

back to paris


Hi everybody. I got back to Paris yesterday night after 15 days on the french riviera. We got wonderful wether and got a little tanned as well... Kisses to everyone and see you soon with some pics. Ivano.

I have just created a new blog, but in spanish. Sorry.
It is about my experiences in Nepal.
Little by little I could do it in english.
Ivano will be able to understand it.
This is the blog : http://nepalsunrises.blogspot.com/
Enjoy yourselves

By the way, if you want to see all the pictures I have unloaded, click on the flash on the right.
and then on Tito Alba´s Photos. You can see all. You can comment them.
I hope you get invloved. Ivano has just started,
Pedro

1 comment:

PEDRO said...

Hi Ivano
It is nice to hear from you.
Youa tehe 2sd one entering the blog.
Next week end I am going on a trip with a group of friends. We are going to walk on and old and abandonned railway.( 52 Kms )
It seems that soon I will see Juan and Julio.çBest wishes.