Sunday 18 March 2012

 I remember how, with some of you, but I don't remember who was with me..... we spent the night in Camden Town at the Camden Palace...Disco.

That was when, Boy George had success with "Do you Really want to ........... and Robert..   ; Do you remember the blonde one...... from 58 Elm Park Road,  gave us the invitations for the Crazy week end's party.

We took the first train in the morning to get in to tow

we've really tripped the light fantastic......









LONDON TUBE COLORS AND SPIRIT OF FREEDOM

3 comments:

PEDRO said...

I remember I went to that disco in Camdem Town!!
I remember that I wenr several times!
Nowdays there is no way I could spend a night in a disco!!
Time flies!!!

PEDRO said...

I did not know the meaning of freedom till that period.
Never again!!!

DIEGO said...

We would not be able to enjoy a whole night in a disco...but I believe that the thing We live today are more intensive.
Ciao Everybody